logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

1.6.17

Masterpiece- Self Portrait Enjoying Painting By Roy Lichtenstein

Masterpiece
self portrait of me enjoying painting Masterpiece by Roy Lichtensteinof

G. Boersma
acrylic on masonite
8" x 8" or 20 x 20 cm
2017
SOLD

I painted this self portrait of me enjoying a painting by Roy Lichtenstein entitled Masterpiece especially for my Kickstarter campaign. As you know by now I'm looking to paint large masterpieces and to show them in New York. The text on Lichtenstein's piece fits very well :)

This afternoon I'm bringing my paintings to Met Verve, the store where I get all my supplies in my hometown Leeuwarden (Noordvliet 351). From june 2 - june 3 I'm showing my work there. On saturday june 3 I'll be there from 13.00- 17.00h talking about my work and also do a little painting. You're welcome to join us!

All the best, Gerard

webshop and available works
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about