logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

12.6.17

Article On Creators Vice

Article on Creator's Vice

Creators is VICE's arts and culture platform, covering every aspect of the creative process. It's a pretty big platform too and I'm proud to say they just published an article about my paintings! You can read it by clicking on the image above.

If you haven't done so by now you can still win my painting Campbell Soup by sharing the link to my crowdfunding campaign with your friends on the social media platform of your choice and let me know!

By june 20 I put all the names in a hat and randomly select one. Hopefully it's yours! Thank you for your support!

All the best, Gerard Boersma

webshop and available works
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about