logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

30.5.17

Show At Met Verve and Radio Interview

Marilyn Monroe
painting of man enjoying paintng of Marilyn Monroe by Andy Warhol

G. Boersma
acrylic on MDF
19 3/4" x 15 3/4" or 50 x 40 cm
2016
SOLD

I'll be interviewed on Omrop Fryslan radio this friday june 2, around two o'clock by Willem Waldpyk from Noardewyn Live about my Kickstarter project.

From june 2 - june 3 I'm also showing my work at Met Verve, the store where I get all my supplies in my hometown Leeuwarden (Noordvliet 351). On saturday june 3 I'll be there talking about my work and also do a little painting. You're welcome to join us!

All the best, Gerard

webshop and available works
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about